The special day has finally arrived, the morning is so much fun. We are always punctual and excited to get the morning underway, we bring all our own equipment and products in preparation to make you look and feel fabulous. To ensure you and your bridal party are ready, we work around your photographer.
We ask everyone to have dry hair and no makeup and no heavy moisturiser or eye creams.
A few tips for the morning to make it run smoothly:
- The room/area for the hair and makeup to have natural light and a table and chair with a power point. We bring along a makeup chair and mirrors and extension leads.
- Straws are great to use to keep the lipstick intact.
- We are seeing more brides wearing matching robes which are comfortable and can be taken off without messing up the hair and makeup, or just wear a comfortable button up top.
- We hope you don't need it but have a small emergency kit prepared, water, band aids, heel pads, mints, cotton buds, facial blotting paper, tissues, mineral sunscreen, sewing kit, panadol and safety pins just a few ideas.
- We can supply you with a makeup touch up pack, designed especially for you this includes matting powder, 2 eye shadows and lipstick, cotton buds and bobby pins, at a cost of $50.
So get the chill out music playing and enjoy the morning with your ladies